Monday, May 6, 2013

Choose the right side


 
Through Gods strength i will not waver, i will not be moved, i will not give up, nor will i submit to the attacks of the enemy, for i know that my strength comes from the Almighty God, i am that warrior on the frontline and i am clothed with the armour of God, waiting on God for my next instruction, the next tactic, i will not make a move without Gods command, even though the arrows come in with deadly force my faith is in him to protect me, to guide me, so i will not be moved, but instead stand firm, with a humble smile, knowing that we have already won through Gods grace and almighty power. And when the fiery cloud of the final battle fades away i will still be standing in Gods grace and mercy, with victory cries glorifying him, ready to forgive and to love those who attacked, for our God is a forgiving one, and i will strive to be as Christ like as i can be towards those whom have tried to hurt me. Its the war that counts in Gods favour not the battles. So to him be the controller of my life, for he is more powerful than anyone imagination, so then, whom better to take take control than the creator of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...